The Open Data Portal roadmap shows what we’re working on and some of the things we’ve done.
The roadmap is only a guide. It does not cover everything we do, and some things may change.
You can contact us if you have any questions about the roadmap or suggestions for new features. We also have a more detailed GitHub roadmap.
What we are working on
- Released Dental activity datasets
- Moved datasets out of our experimental area
- Improved documentation on site to support users in accessing data
- Identify a range of UI and UX bugs on the site
- Looking to release pharmacy datasets
- Working on improvements to the UI and UX especially with Data Explorer and downloading options
- Looking to release new prescription, dispensing contractor, drug and organisational datasets. More info can be found on our GitHub roadmap
01 November 2023
Next review due
01 February 2024