The Open Data Portal roadmap shows what we’re working on and some of the things we’ve done.
The roadmap is only a guide. It does not cover everything we do, and some things may change.
You can contact us if you have any questions about the roadmap or suggestions for new features. We also have a more detailed GitHub roadmap.
What we are working on
- User accounts so that users can follow datasets and themes to keep up to date
- Commenting functionality to enable users to communicate with each other and the NHSBSA about datasets
- Making it easier for users to report if they have issues with the ODP or specific datasets
- Enabling users to choose if they would like to receive email notifications and updates about datasets
- Releasing new datasets around the dispensing contractors and pharmacy theme
- Moving datasets out of our experimental area
- Improve documentation on site to support users in accessing data
- Looking to release dental, optometry and Open Data Portal usage datasets
- Looking to release new prescription, dispensing contractor, drug and organisational datasets. More info can be found on our GitHub roadmap
- Fix a range of UI and UX bugs on the site
11 January 2023
Next review due
11 April 2023